A Full Services General Contractor Company
We believe in partnering with clients to deliver the most effective outcome. From concept design, to construction to completion, our combined expertise in these areas is based on an integrated approach to each project and bring cost efficiencies. With long-standing experience in construction consulting, our team functions with belief in our core philosophy: a full service general contractor company that delivers world-class service for all your needs.
Our Delivery Methods
It is a system of contracting in which one entity performs both design and construction and meets a client’s all needs. The foundation of design-build is collaboration between designers and builders. This method offers clients the benefits associated with greater integration of design and construction and singular responsibility for all processes and the desired outcome.
- Single Responsibility
- Early Knowledge of the Firm Price
- Value Engineering
- Time Strategies
- Quality Enhancement
The Design-Bid-Build model is a traditional delivery model. Client commissions an architect or engineer to prepare drawings and specifications, and then separately selects a construction contractor or construction manager.
- Design freedom, as owners hire and work with architects of their choice;
- Multi-bidder competitive selection process that is based on lowest possible cost
- Since the design phase does not involve contractors, it eliminates the opportunity for constructability input;
- Continual budget updates, value-engineering, and the vetting of design documents that increases the chance of change orders, cost overruns, and blown schedules
3. Construction Management
It is a term for alternative forms of project delivery whereby a construction manager replaces the role a general contractor has in traditional design-bid-build delivery. The owner still engages an architect to design and prepare construction documents, but also engages a CM at an early stage as a consultant to provide advice, oversee and manage construction: planning, costs, scheduling, methods, and materials.
In construction management, there are two basic variations:
- CM as an advisor (CM semi-at risk) providing consulting services only;
- CM as advisor plus contractor (CM at risk) providing consulting services and doing the construction
1. Stipulated Price Contract
It is a standard prime contract between the owner and prime contractor that establishes a single, pre-determined fixed price, or a lump sum, irrespective of contractor’s actual costs.
These contracts are often used in projects with many unknowns and hidden conditions, such as repair work. While generally used for smaller jobs, these contracts are sometimes used for large jobs as well, or even new homes.